The New York World Stamp Show will be open on May 28th for 8 days and we are very excited to meet you on our 2 booths 743 and 117.
Here are five good reasons to stop at our booths next week:
- Meet our team of philatelists: Marcus Orsi, our Chief of Philatelists as well as David Feldman, Anders Thorell and Ricardo Verra will be happy to answer to all the questions you may have
- Discover the catalogues of our upcoming auction, which will be held on June 7-11, 2016 in Geneva.
- Browse on our new iPad App “Museum of Philately”.
- This is maybe the final opportunity to see the famous Mauritius Printing plate before it will be offered for sale in December 2016 in Geneva, Switzerland. The plate will be displayed on the booth 117. You should not miss it !
- Special Viewing of
- The Rarities of the world catalogue including the Alex Harris Collection of Penny Black “May Dates”
- The Private Treaty catalogue
- The Persia catalogue
Full show details can be found online at www.ny2016.org
We hope to see you there !